JOB DESCRIPTION / JOB SUMMARY:
Responsible for Home Energy Rating functions for residential new construction including, but not limited to, performance inspections and testing for Energy Star, Code compliance, forensic diagnostics and National and Local Green programs. Responsibilities include day-to-day interactions with multiple builder accounts, including personal contact and explanation of various code & program Requirements, scheduling and reporting. Operates in a customer-focused services environment.
- Candidate must be a HERS Rater and in good standing with RESNET
- BPI Analyst desirable.
- LEED for Homes Green Rater desirable but not required
- NAHB Green Verifier desirable, or general green building experience.
- Good understanding of building science, energy modeling and residential construction of primary trades which affect overall building performance.
- Daily maintenance of builder accounts, perform scheduled work, data collection and entry.
- Reporting includes the ability to produce HERS Ratings, report data to utilities and green building program.
- Self-managed and motivated with an acute attention to details.
- Responsive to internal and external customers and vendors and provides excellent customer service
- Problem solver.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to move up and down ladders and in attic spaces
- Ability to carry 50 lbs
- Outdoor conditions, non-conditioned buildings and normal office settings
MINIMUM EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS
- Associate’s Degree, vocational or technical school degree (minimum)
- Minimum 1-3 years general experience in Energy Modeling
- Residential construction project management
- BPI Analyst preferred
- Must have advanced, or expert skills in REMRate as well as Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and/or Access or other applications), Internet Explorer
Performance Testing, Green Verification, HERS, BPI Analyst, Construction Management, Data Collection, Data Management, Engineering, HVAC Technician, Refrigeration
This post was submitted by Isaac Brazil.
Tags: Job Opportunities