On November 9, 2010, Vice President Joe Biden announced the new Recovery Through Retrofit Program. The program has the following key features:
- New Home Energy Score survey for existing homes
- New FHA PowerSaver loan program to finance energy upgrades through the mortgage loan
- New Workforce Guidelines for home energy upgrades
The 2011 RESNET Building Performance Conference will feature breakout sessions on these key elements on the new federal initiative. These sessions are:
- Home Energy Score that will be presented by Joan Glickman and David Lee of the U.S. Department of Energy
- Find Out What the new Retrofit Guidelines Mean to You that will be presented by Benjamin Goldstein of the U.S. Department of Energy and John Tooley of Advanced Energy
- Introducing HUD’s New PowerSaver Loan Program that will be presented by Stockton Williams of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
The 2011 RESNET Conference is the “not-to-miss” event for the building performance industry. Get on the ground floor and learn first-hand of the new federal initiatives and what they can mean to your business. Register for the conference today.
To view the schedule of the 2011 RESNET Conference sessions and to register for the conference, click on 2011 RESNET Building Performance Conference.