Member Benefits For Auditors
As a RESNET member you are affiliated with the national standards-making body which is recognized by the US Department of Energy, the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and the US mortgage industry. You are recognized for your commitment to RESNET's high technical, ethical and quality standards, which enhances your credibility with new and existing clients.
A membership to RESNET keeps your organization abreast of the latest developments in the dynamic field of residential energy efficiency. In this rapidly changing field, it is difficult to stay informed of the latest trends. See below for more membership benefits for auditors.
Certified Home Energy Survey Professional Membership is available for a $100 annual fee.
Auditor Membership Benefits
As an auditor member you get:
- Eligibility to post your company on the RESNET directory. Only RESNET members will be listed on RESNET's web site. See sample listing
- Access to affordable business and professional liability insurance that is only available to RESNET auditor and rater members.
- Access to a password-protected RESNET web site on auditor/HESP business development that features tools to assist you to grow your business and become a more active player in your housing market. This web site is continually updated with new strategies and tools for success.
- Discount to the annual RESNET Building Performance Conference
- Subscription to the RESNET news feature "RESNET Notes"
- A discounted subscription to Home Energy Magazine, the premier journal of the home performance industry.
Free Trial Issue of RESNET Notes
If you are new to RESNET, you can sign up for a free trial issue of RESNET's news feature, "RESNET Notes". If after receiving your free issue of RESNET Notes you join RESNET, you will continue to receive RESNET Notes as part of your membership. Otherwise, you will simply stop receiving RESNET Notes.
To receive your free trial issue of RESNET Notes, fill out this form.