Interested in Becoming an EnergySmart Contractor?
Becoming a RESNET Qualified EnergySmart Contractor can provide you with added third-party credibility, qualifications and exposure to expand your business. You can take advantage of the rapidly expanding energy retrofit market by joining RESNET EnergySmart Home Performance Teams and working with energy auditors and other EnergySmart contractors to better serve homeowners, while supporting each other's businesses.
Find out what you need to know:
- Why You Need to Be EnergySmart
- Membership Benefits for Contractors
- Required Training and Examination
- Contractor Membership Fees
- QuickStart Guide (The 5 easy steps to becoming a RESNET Qualified EnergySmart Contractor)
- See Sample Directory Listing
Need More Information?
If you can't find the information you're looking for using the links above, please submit a detailed question in the form below and we'll contact you with an answer.