RESNET Rater Training Complaint Resolution Process
RESNET has adopted a complaint resolution process to address complaints of rater training provider's services. Complaints may be filed against a RESNET Accredited Training Provider for failure to adhere to the to the RESNET accreditation standards. A complaint must document the alleged violation(s) and propose a remedy.
To be considered, the full and complete complaint shall be sent by registered mail to the Executive Director of RESNET and contain the following information:
- The name of the complainant and contact information
- The accredited training provider that is the subject of the complaint
- A complete description of the alleged action(s)
- A recitation of all the facts documenting the complaint including contact information
- Copies of any relevant documents
- Proposed remedy of the violation if applicable
Please send correspondence to:
P.O. Box 4561
Oceanside, CA 92052
To view the rater training provider complaint resolution process click on RESNET Rater Trainer Complaint Resolution Process.