Find a Local RESNET
Professional Near You
Search for a RESNET EnergySmart Contractor in your area now:
RESNET Qualified EnergySmart Contractors
There are a number of things that distinguish RESNET qualified EnergySmart Contractors from all others. First of all, they have the knowledge and training to carry out energy efficient retrofits and building projects in a safe and efficient manner. Secondly, when you work with a RESNET EnergySmart Contractor, you can enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that they:
- Have Valid licensing and insurance
- Have successfully completed RESNET approved energy efficiency training
- Have passed a RESNET administered exam
- Conduct annual continuing education courses in their trades
- Maintain a RESNET membership in good standing
Energy efficient training and exam subjects include:
- Principles of energy
- Cost effective energy efficient practices
- The house as an inter-related system
- Combustion safety
- Order that work must be carried out for optimal safety and effectiveness
When you go down to your basement, do you feel the need to put on a pair of rubber boots and a raincoat because it feels wet? ...
What do you think of when you hear the term ‘handyman?’ Many people will picture a man in work clothes carrying a toolbox and...
If you’ve ever had a cold you know what it feels like to have a stuffy nose and feel congested. It’s hard to breathe, hard to sleep, ...
Most Americans are already familiar with energy efficient lighting and energy efficient appliances but energy efficient doors? They may sound a...
As Americans become more energy conscious and environmentally responsible, they are turning to homebuilders who can provide them with energy homes...
Get all the latest news on home energy efficiency!
@ Energy efficiency tweets from America's leading home energy efficiency network!
to 40404 in the US.