Member Benefits for Raters
As a RESNET member you are affiliated with the national standards-making body which is recognized by the US Department of Energy, the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and the US mortgage industry. You are recognized for your commitment to RESNET's high technical, ethical and quality standards, which enhances your credibility with new and existing clients.
A membership to RESNET keeps your organization abreast of the latest developments in the dynamic field of residential energy efficiency. In this rapidly changing field, it is difficult to stay informed of the latest trends.
Certified Rater Membership is available for a $200 annual fee. See below for more membership benefits for raters.
Rater Membership Benefits
As a certified rater Member you get:
- Eligibility to post your company on the RESNET directory. Only RESNET members will be listed on RESNET's web site.
- RESNET Raters receive a basic listing posted in the RESNET Directory which includes company name, rater name, email address and company address. All auditor and rater members are eligible to purchase an upgraded directory listing (see sample premium listing). Please see Membership Fees for upgrade costs.
- Access to affordable business and professional liability insurance that is only available to RESNET rater members.
- Access to a password-protected RESNET web site on rater/auditor/HESP business development that features tools to assist you to grow your business and become a more active player in your housing market. This web site is continually updated with new strategies and tools for success.
- A discounted subscription to Home Energy Magazine, the premier journal of the home performance industry.
- Discount to the annual RESNET Building Performance Conference
- Subscription to the RESNET news feature "RESNET Notes"
- Eligibility for a special RESNET Member Seal of Quality to show your commitment to high standards
Free Trial Issue of RESNET Notes
If you are new to RESNET, you can sign up for a free trial issue of RESNET's news feature, "RESNET Notes". If after receiving your free issue of RESNET Notes you join RESNET, you will continue to receive RESNET Notes as part of your membership. Otherwise, you will simply stop receiving RESNET Notes.
To receive your free trial issue of RESNET Notes, fill out this form.